Today we are looking for
Junior Project Manager
Upnetix is among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
- Understand business case, conceptualize and manage projects for stakeholders.
- Еxecutе and deliver results, using data to drive prioritization and your own decision making.
- Communicate with developers, designers and testers until completion of the assignments.
- Keep balance between stakeholders in ever-changing situations.
- Build and maintain the awesome culture in Upnetix.
- Bachelor degree in Technology, Mathematics or related field.
- Highly results oriented person.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to grasp quickly and explain complex concepts.
- Proactivity and strong will to get things done.
- Focus and calmness under pressure.
- Experience in organizing people, teams or events.
- Experience in presenting in front of people.
- Extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, art, chess, debate clubs).
What we offer
- Flexibility with working hours
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of mobile applications
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry
- We offer competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation