Today we are looking for
Performance and Automation QE
Upnetix is among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
- Analyze new and existing software components and requirements;
- Develop, publish and execute test plans for complex, multi-tier applications (web, iOS, Android) throughout the entire life cycle of the software;
- Analyze test results to identify areas of concern and spot weaknesses;
- Work closely with developers following an agile development methodology
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- In-depth understanding of software testing processes and techniques;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- ISTQB or similar Quality Assurance certification;
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Experience in API testing;
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system.
What we offer
- Remote office for those of you who sometimes love to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation