Today we are looking for
Upnetix is among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
- Take part in delivering various Android projects - from apps with millions of active users to highly innovative new ones
- Work with a cutting-edge technology stack
- Contribute to the development pipeline by closely working with DevOps
- Communicate with other Android developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Follow company policies on quality(code reviews, CI, Gradle, Jenkins automation, etc.) and suggests improvements on them
- Discover, assess and implement new technologies to maximize development quality and efficiency
- At least 3+ years of professional experience building native Android apps
- Deep knowledge on solution architectures – MVP, MVVM
- Strong knowledge in Java or Kotlin, OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Multi-threading and memory management, specific to mobile devices
- Working experience with popular 3rd party libs such as Retrofit, Dagger, Glide, RxJava, etc.
- At least 3 applications(developed or contributed to) in Google Play
- Working level of English language
- Good self-discipline and self-organizing
- Working with external APIs, XML, JSON, and serialized data.
- Knowledge of Gradle and dependency management
- Some knowledge of Internet protocols, network communication, app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/CD;
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology
- Past experience with Android Projects Gradle, Retrofit, Dagger, Kotlin, or an MVx architecture model
- Bachelor degree in a technological or mathematical field
- Great team player
- Curious and passionate about mobile technology and high-quality software
- A desire to learn more and conquer new achievements
What we offer
- Remote office for those of you who sometimes love to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of mobile applications
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry