Today we are looking for
Mid-Level Quality Assurance Specialist
Upnetix is among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe, specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region we partner with the world's technology leaders, being the first company in East Europe and one of only 35 agencies worldwide recognized by Google as the Google Developers Certified Agency. We have also received numerous prestigious awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Digital Entertainment App 2017 (Webit Awards)
- Innovative Company of the Year (b2b Media Awards 2017)
- Fastest-Growing IT Company in Bulgaria for 2016 (Computerworld.bg).
- Startup Business of the Year (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- HR Development (Forbes Business Awards 2017)
- Innovation in Talent Management (Employer Branding Awards 2018)
Joining Upnetix's ranks secures you a front row seat for the next age of mobile app design. Together with our seasoned native development teams you will hold the power to ensure comprehensive test coverage upon various projects which dynamically change.
- At least 2 year of professional experience as a web AND mobile tester;
- Being able to gather requirements from different stakeholders and give meaningful feedback before the project release. Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Ability to create and maintain QA Documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics);
- Assisting the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks;
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge and working experience with databases (MS SQL, Mongo, SQL);
- Self-driven and self-manageable. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- ISTQB Certification /QA Courses
- Tools: Jira, test rail, TestLodge, JMeter, Jenkins, Version Control System (BitBucket, Git, Tortoise svn)
- Understanding Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in API testing
What we offer
- Flexibility with working hours
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of mobile applications
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry
- Test apps used by millions of users worldwide
- We offer competitive remuneration, free hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation