Today we are looking for
Upnetix is the biggest mobile development studio in Bulgaria and the only certified Google Developers Agency in the region. Being among the largest software development companies in South-Eastern Europe we’re specialized in developing cutting edge software solutions, aligned with the latest technologies and best practices.
With a team of over 120 IT professionals, we provide the full-range of software development and consultancy services, covering all stages of the product life cycle: from business analysis, design and prototyping to development, quality assurance, deployment and post-project maintenance and support.
As one of the leading companies in the region with a growing number of clients our achievements include Google Developers Agency Certification, Google Cloud Platform Certification and winning numerous prestigious awards, including Fastest Growing Tech Company in Bulgaria.
We strive for perfection and while rapidly expanding, we keep meeting our best friends in the team and have fun together not only in after-office hours, but also during them. We create, play, laugh, travel, party, train and grow together.
- Take part in delivering various iOS projects - from apps with millions of active users to highly innovative new ones
- Work with cutting-edge technology stack
- Contribute to the development pipeline by closely working with DevOps
- Communicate with other iOS developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Follow company policies on quality(code reviews, CI, Fastlane, Jenkins automations, etc.) and suggests improvements on them
- Discover, assess and implement new technologies to maximize development quality and efficiency
- 1+ years of working experience with Objective-C or Swift
- Knowledge on solution architectures – MVC, MVVM
- Experienced with various iOS native APIs and Frameworks, as well as with Auto Layout
- At least 1 application(developed or contributed to) in the App Store
- Understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Working level of English language
- Understanding of Protocol oriented programming
- Knowledge of other mobile design patterns
- Reference apps in App Store(developed or contributed to)
- Bachelor degree in technological or mathematical field
- Curious and passionate about mobile technology and high quality software
- Desire to learn more and conquer new achievements
- Cool person to join our colorful team :)
What we offer
- Remote office for those of you who sometimes love to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration, hot and cold beverages, fresh fruits throughout the day, additional health care insurance, as well as various other perks
- We encourage time for self-study and personal growth
- We know how to keep the creative juices flowing with chill zones, interest group activities and a game room for relaxation
- The opportunity to express yourself without any constraints and help deliver the future of mobile applications
- Work with the best in the mobile development industry